Find out which ADA and Section 508 compliance issues you face.
Free Website Accessibility Audit
Let us review your critical pages for conformance to ADA and Section 508 requirements for website accessibility. The audit will focus only on your most important pages, the home page most commonly. There is no cost for the initial audit.
We’ll provide actionable feedback on how you can meet accessibility requirements. This insight will help plan your remediation priorities and a timeline for getting compliant.
What’s in your report
Executive Summary of Audit Findings
- Discover content that may be a barrier to disabled users
- Assess the severity-level of each issue and complexity to fix
- Plot a course for remediation
Issue Prioritization Report
- Identify issues causing the most problems for your visitors
- Evaluate legal exposure
- Plan out resources and timine for remediation
Detailed Remediation Report
- Give developers a detailed list of issues in order of priority
- Provide direct links to the issues for quick diagnosis
- Provide specific recommendations to meet success criteria.
Request a free audit
What is your evaluation criteria?
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is the mostly widely accepted framework used to achieve and maintain compliance with most accessibility standards and regulations. Our recommendations are based on the WCAG 2.0 and 2.1 guidelines up to Level AAA. In the event of a full website audit, other criteria can be included as required by your industry or self-directed compliance requirements.
Does my website need to be ADA compliant?
Absolutely. The primary drivers of this requirement are both legal and practical. Lawsuits increased 187% in 2018 against non-accessible websites. About 15% of the population is disabled in some form, and as “Boomers” continue to age, websites will need to facilitate their vision and mobility impairments.
Will you solicit me after I request an audit report?
We will not solicit you after requesting the report. While we provide remediation services and would love the opportunity to work with you, we leave it up to you to start the conversation.